Online Partner has enjoyed a successful journey in the last few years with our Ed-tech applications growing both in Sweden and internationally. We are now expanding our team to provide even more value to our customers at a faster pace.
We are looking for a passionate, creative and skilled full-stack developer to focus on developing applications for both businesses and educational institutions running Google Workspace.
In 2021, our digital assessment application grew over 30%, and one of the first projects you will be working on, is to build an ever-greater application for international customers together with our Trelson assessment team.
As a developer at Online Partner you will be:
- Working with a fantastic development team.
- Granted access to several Online Courses for Google Partners connected to Cloud Dev.
- Ready to contribute to both short and long term projects at the department.
- Contributing to the development of our team and our processes.
We think you are
- A person who wants to be part of the journey of a growing scale-up company.
- A responsive and flexible person who wants to grow in our company.
- Fluent in English.
About Online Partner AB
Online Partner is a growing tech company which specializes in Google’s cloud-based solutions. Since 2010, we are a Google Certified Partner and have helped over 500 customers in Sweden to become successful users of Google Workspace’s Productivity Tools. Therefore our experience and knowledge accumulated over the years are unique.
During this time, we have expanded our business to Chrome and Google Cloud Platform for both SMB’s and educational institutions in Sweden and abroad. Online Partner’s employees are continuously trained and certified in partnership with Google to maintain the highest level of expertise and to always deliver the highest quality to our customers.
Online Partner consists of four departments and all employees work closely together on all our projects. Our developers also work closely with customers, creating personal value and relieving unique pain points.
The development team has a supportive culture, where all developers work independently. We work with the whole product life-cycle: design, implementation, testing, releasing and maintenance.
We encourage learning and collaboration with our partners to get the best training possible and invite all developers to obtain professional certificates.
Our larger development projects are mainly focused on Ed-tech where we have a big market share in the Scandinavian market and a growing international user base.
Some of the currently active projects are:
- Trelson assessment - Digital exams for Google Schools
- Skolsynk - Provisioning and SSO between schools and their Ed-tech service providers
- Bossfight - A gamification platform for Google Classroom
- Ouriginal for Google Workspace - Plagiarism check for Google Workspace
Today the team consists of five full-time members which we are looking to expand.